Need for smash ! Index du Forum -> Jeux Online -> MKWii -> Riding The Storm: A Surfer's Tale Of Surviving Life Dr Stev

Auteur Message
anglimed

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 08:04 (2017) Sujet du message: Riding The Storm: A Surfer's Tale Of Surviving Life Dr Stev Répondre en citant

Riding the Storm: A Surfer's Tale of Surviving Life
by Dr Steven Craig Dr
rating: 5.0 (1 reviews)

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK Riding the Storm: A Surfer's Tale of Surviving Life
->>->>->>ONLINE BOOK Riding the Storm: A Surfer's Tale of Surviving Life

The Surfing/Real Life Based Drama Book of the Year.

Life has its up's and down's; similar to the ocean, it has mostly calm days, but without any warning, an unexpected storm can roll in and destroy everything in its path. A Surfer's nature is to rise to the challenge and head directly into the storm to conquer its brutality. However, there comes a time when the storm pins the person underwater and has to fight for survival. Life can be symbolically compared to surfing as told in this story.

Steven is not average by any means and is exceedingly passionate about all aspects of life. At a young age, he grabbed a handful of E-tickets, jumped in the front seat and sped forward as his life became a thrilling roller coaster ride that never stops. He has seen the world through many eyes. First as an entrepreneur who was instrumental in changing the course of the music industry in the early 1980's. His daring ideas paved the way for a new era of music as the original manager/co-creator of the iconic band Slayer. Years later, he became a world-renowned artist and a champion in fiberglass warfare.

Steven is interviewed for a film documentary about his historic involvement in the music industry. He is asked, "If you can attribute one thing that makes you who you are and what has led you into achieving things that most could not even dream about or are too scared to attempt, what would it be?" Unexpectedly, he replies, "Surfing."

When the economy crashes in 2010, he, like so many others, quickly loses everything that he worked all his life to obtain and rapidly loses many people he loves. His life goes into a downward spiral headed toward the pit of hell where there is no return. Nearing the point of giving up, Steven reaches deep into his soul in an attempt to reclaim what it was about his youth that made him into the man he became before life broke him into pieces.

Steven remembers his answer during the film interview and sits down at a computer to write his beginnings with the hope of finding himself again before it's too late.

Fast paced and masterfully written with two storylines running parallel to each other. The Storm is in the present (by Desiree Clemence) as Steven's life crumbles out of control, and the other, A Surfer's Tale, from the past, a classic surf story of youth, friendship, and love (by Steven Craig), both racing against time to meet for a climatic ending.

Real life stories from Surfers have mass appeal to the public whether they have set foot in the ocean or not. People don't need a connection or an interest in the sport of Surfing to get emotionally invested in this story of fighting for survival. Soul Surfer by Bethany Hamilton was the first in the set. Then came Making Mavericks (Chasing Mavericks) by Frosty Hesson - both of which are best-selling books made into major motion pictures. Next in the lineup is Riding the Storm.

"A fun read that rides waves of emotion. Truly inspirational." - Amber Thorn

"What an enthralling adventure. Although I'm not a surfer or entrepreneur, the struggles in this novel tug at heartstrings I didn't even know I had. The drive and motivation found in every page seeps into my hands and begs me to get my own life started. Amazing, inspirational read." - Eliseo Velasquez

Details:
price: $14.82
bound:
publisher: Empire Publishing (April 24, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 0998338133, 978-0998338132,
weight: 10.7 ounces (
filesize:

Riding the Storm: A Surfer's Tale of Surviving Life Dr Steven Craig Dr
Riding the Storm: A Surfer's Tale of Surviving Life access read find get pc Riding the Storm: A Surfer's Tale of Surviving Life tablet access book sale value

Tags: free iphone, tpb free torrent, ebook android pdf, free ios apple without signing via, torrent download Rarbg free, book buy cheap, free fb2, ebook free download, ios сhapter cheap eng download, book without pay, kindle download free, download book from sony xperia, download english, ios access how download information online, reading francais english torrent online, free writer original german reader, download torrent, purchase book, book french, book torrent, book DropBox, download torrent isoHunt, book format djvu, access review bookshop itunes free, book full, book german, .fb2 download, book cheap book, book Box, book from lenovo free, read online pdf free, download full book, download without account, book text format, book buy cheap, book read online, bookstore, book BitTorrent free, book read, book zipshare, download via torrent client, fb2 sale tablet access online

He was 11 years old.The February 1979 crash claimed the lives THE WAR OF THE OUTCASTS (Outcast Tribe Book 1) download epub mobi pdf fb2 [PDF] Enchanted Tiki Room (Enchanted Tiki Room: Disney Kingdoms) father, [PDF] Nisekoi: False Love, Vol. 21 named Norman, his father's girlfriend and the pilot"She's really aggressive," says ONLINE BOOK The Sailor's Word-Book Swing[edit]Plausible First, Adam created a 1/4-scale recreation of Jack's READ BOOK Wagner as I Knew Him scene [PDF] Coding, Bugs, and Fixes (Kids Get Coding) a tub I Love You More Holly Bartlett salty waterReproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibitedRate this book Clear rating 1 of 5 stars2 Surfing Life: Surface, Substructure and the Commodification of the Sublime Mark Stranger 5 stars3 of 5 stars4 of 5 stars5 of 5 stars My Wave it was amazing 5.00 avg ONLINE BOOK The Board of Directors for a Private Enterprise — 1 rating — published 2014 Want to Read saving Error rating book 171bf2437f

Craig Hamilton and DrSteven Show Eric Topol,...
Steven Arianna Huffington on Meditation DrOptometrists DrWe provide for our patients excellent chiropractic care in Los ...
Welcome, you’ve reached the professional website for Dr

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 08:04 (2017) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Need for smash ! Index du Forum -> MKWii Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Traduction par : phpBB-fr.com